Sports Therapy, Spine Services, and More
Elevate Sport & Spine provides provides more than your standard chiropractic office. With our treatment plans and proven process, we’re sure to find the root causes of your pain. Here’s a list of some of our services.
- Manual Adjusting of the Spine and Extremities
- Low Force Instrument-Assisted Adjustments
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Graston® Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Sports Recovery Therapy
- Therapeutic Massage
- Functional Dry Needling
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Functional Movement Screens
- Low Level Light Therapy (Cold Laser)
- Postural / Gait Analysis
- Kinesio® Tape
- Rehabilitative Exercises
- Nutritional Counseling
- Supplement Recommendations
- Acute / Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Headaches (Tension, Migraine, etc.)
- Disc Herniations and Sciatica
- Strain / Sprain Injuries
- Postural Syndromes
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Tennis / Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Runners / Jumper’s Knee
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And More!
At Elevate Sport & Spine, we like to keep it simple. Our goal is to provide you great service at affordable prices. We are a direct pay clinic, which means we do not accept insurance, and payment is expected upon treatment. We are happy to provide you with out-of-network claim paperwork if you desire.
We also happily accept healthcare spending account (HSA) and flexible spending (FSA) debit cards, and can give necessary paperwork for reimbursement should the need arise.
|New Patient Examination and Treatment (45 minutes*)||$80|
|Established Patient Visit (30 minutes*)||$45|
*A $10 charge will be added for each additional 15 minute block of time of additional care provided at your visit.